Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text documents are submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- With exception to the biographical info file, all other files are anonymised. File captions do not include your name.
- Figures included in the submission respect the formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Ensure that you have obtained any necessary permission from copyright holders for reproducing any Figures or Illustrations in your paper.
- The text was proofread by a English native speaker or a professional copy-editor.
The content published on Archivo Papers Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.